Lake Central High School Athletic Booster Club
Scholarship Program Guidelines 2022-2023
The purpose is to recognize Lake Central High School student athletes, whose parents are active Booster Club members, for their athletic abilities as well as their academic accomplishments.
A limited amount of scholarships will be awarded. Amount of scholarship and number of awards are determined upon monies available for the year. In past years, award money has equaled up to $1500.
1. The student applicant must be a graduating senior, in good standing with the Lake Central
School Community, and have no code of conduct violations.
2. The student must be a varsity-rostered athlete or sports participant for four years.
3. The student’s parent/guardian must meet the following guidelines:
Be a member of the Booster Club for the 2022/2023 school year. Membership must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2022.
Must have attended at least three (3) Lake Central High School Athletic Booster Club meetings by April 30, 2023.
Must have logged at least one volunteer shift at a Booster Club event or a minimum of 3 hours of volunteer hours for the club before April 30, 2023.
4. The student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or better by end of the 1st semester of
6. The student remains in good academic standing, which indicates the following:
A full-time student who is enrolled and passing subjects totaling 5-credits/ classes for grade 9 (freshmen), and 6 credits/ classes for grades 10, 11, 12
DUE DATE: April 3, 2023 by 2:15 p.m. to Athletics Office. Late entries will NOT be accepted.